- Gamage, K., McCall, J., Daigle, H., & Miller, C. (2021). Supporting STEM transfer students through cross-institutional undergraduate research experiences. Journal of Geoscience Education, 1-15.
- Gamage, K, R. McFadden, and H. Macdonald (2020), A comparison of self-reported teaching practices focused on student skills in introductory geoscience courses at two-year and four-year institutions: Results from the National Geoscience Faculty Survey, Journal of Geoscience Education, DOI: 10.1080/10899995.2020.1833655
- Lauren S., K. Gamage, L. Davis, K. Petronotis, (2020), Integrating Research Experience into Introductory Geoscience Courses, National Association of Geoscience Teachers (NAGT), In The Trenches, April issue. https://nagt.org/nagt/publications/trenches/v10-n2/integrating_research_experience.html
- Screaton, E., Gamage, K., and James, S., (2014). Data report: permeabilities of Expedition 320 and 321 sediments from the Pacific Equatorial Age Transect. In Pälike, H., Lyle, M., Nishi, H.,
- Raffi, I., Gamage, K., Klaus, A., and the Expedition 320/321 Scientists, Proc. IODP, 320/321: Tokyo (Integrated Ocean Drilling Program Management International, Inc.). doi:10.2204/iodp.proc.320321.217.2014
- Pälike, H., Lyle, M.W., Nishi, H., Raffi, I., Ridgwell, A., Gamage, K., Klaus, A. and The IODP Expedition 320/321 Scientific Party (2012). A Cenozoic record of the equatorial Pacific carbonate compensation depth. Nature (London, U. K.), 488(7409):609 614. doi:10.1038/nature11360
- Gamage, K., Screaton, S., Bekins, B. and Aiello, I. (2010), Permeability-porosity relationships of subduction zone sediments based on smectite-corrected porosities and lithology, Marine Geology, Vol. 279, pg 19-36.
- Gamage, K., and E. Screaton (2006), Characterization of excess pore pressures at the toe of the Nankai accretionary complex, ocean drilling program sites 1173, 1174, and 808: results of one-dimensional modeling, J. Geophys. Res. Vol 111, 1-13.
Published: January 09, 2023