1. Adjunct Professor
Austin Community College 2012- Current
Peace Academy Magnet School at Richardson, Texas2009- 2011
IACC Academy at Plano, Texas 2007-2008
Huda Academy at Little Rock, Arkansas 2005- 2007
6. Adjunct Professor
Austin Community College 2003 – 2005/1990-1995
7. Senior Lecturer
The University of Texas at Austin
Computer Science and ECE Departments 2000 - 2003
8. Assistant Professor
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Department of Computer Science 1996- 2000
9. Visiting Assistant Professor
Texas State University
Departments of Computer Science and Mathematics 1990 – 1995
Teaching: Computer Architecture, Digital Design Using VHDL & Verilog Hardware Description Languages, Microprocessor Design, Data Communication and Networking, Computer and Network Security. Electronics Circuits, C++, Assembly and Machine Languages, Automata Theory, Computer Applications, and Discrete Mathematics.
- K. Mossaad, Book review, “The Essentials of Computer Organization and Architecture,” Jones and Bartlett, 2002.
- K. Mossaad, Book review, “An Introduction to Embedded Software,” D. W. Lewis, Prentice Hall, 2000.
- E. S. abuelyaman, A. Kuzhiyil, K. Mossaad, “On the Optimization of QOS in ATM Networks,” 36th Annual ACM Southeast Conference, April 1998.
- K. Mossaad, Book review, “High Level Synthesis: Chip and System Design,”
D. Gajski, et al, Computer IEEE, June 1993.
- K. Mossaad and C-L. Wu, “Parallelization of Resource Allocation Algorithms on Macro-Pipeline Architectures,” ACM Computer Science Conference, March 1991.
- K. Mossaad, “Parallel Processing with Macro-Pipeline Architectures,” Dissertation, The University of Texas at Austin, 1989.
- K. Mossaad and C-L. Wu, “Macro pipelining of Repetitive Executable Programs,” Third International Conference on Supercomputing, May 1988.
- K. Mossaad and C-L. Wu, “Efficient Execution of Programs with Pipeline Configuration of a Reconfigurable Multiprocessor,” ICPP, 1986.
- C-L. Wu, K. Mossaad, and W. Lin, “Architecture of a distributed Reconfigurable Multiprocessor Network,” International Computer Symposium, 1982.
- K. Mossaad, “Magnetic Thin Films Tuned ICs,” Master Thesis, Egypt 1975.
Published: August 19, 2023